To assists the Administration and Facilities Officer in maintaining properties management, asset inventory and general store keeping activities. He/She will also be responsible in implementing the strict adherence of personnel to Administration Policies for the safety of equipments for the TAC Site.
Female, not more than 30 years old
Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Commerce, Business Administration/Engineering/Computer studies, or any related course
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
|Next BPO Solutions|
|Grand Regal Hotel Davao|
- Male, Single, at least 5'3/Female, Single, at least 5'2
- 18-25 yrs old; preferably college level; H.S. Graduate with related work experience or above average personality may be considered.
- Must be smart, with pleasing personality, and can relate well with different kinds of personality.
- Experience in a fast-food chain or service-oriented establishment is an advantage.
Qualification: Prefer BS Accountancy Graduate or any related course / Male or Female/ not more than 28 years old.
- Must have knowledge in filling and doing Government Mandated benefits such as SSS,PHILHEALTH AND BIR processing
Has knowledge in WET MARKET
.Plan and estimate procurement needs and requirements
Buy goods, products, equipment and others for the company
Keep and secure records and files goods ordered, bought and received
Look for vendors and sellers of materials, equipment or supplies good for feasible transactions
Prepare and process requests and purchase orders for supplies and or equipment
Supervise and control the budget.
Supervise and manage materials properly
Supervise and manage price negotiations professionally
Supervise and direct the activities and duties of other personnel assigned in buying and selling of materials, equipment and the like
* Male or Female
* At least college level
* Willing to render overtime
* Can work with minimum supervision
* Willing to receive minimum wage
* With experienced at least 2 years in related field
* Can perform major and specialized mechanical overhaul and repair work on gasoline and marine engines, outboard motors, and related marine equipment and systems using schematic charts and technical manuals.
* Hardworking, and willing to render overtime